Globalstar satellite phone airtime plans are designed to suit a variety of remote communication needs. Monthly and annual payment options are available with annual plans providing exceptional value for seasonal use. For a limited time, get double the airtime minutes with Double Time*.
|Globalstar Orbit Plans (Monthly)|
|Globalstar Galaxy Plans (Annual)|
* Double Time offer ends Sept 30, 2013 for new activations. After 12 months, regular included minutes will be available.
** Only the Galaxy 480, 1200 and 2400 plans include number "pooling". All other plan's minutes expire each month if they are not used. The Orbit 10 and Galaxy 120 plans include 10 minutes per month that do not roll over each month.
- 12 month term applies
- Voice calls will be billed first minute then 60 second increments
- Data calls will be included and billed in 15 second increments
- Subscriptions on the same annual plan and the same account will have the minutes pooled. Galaxy 120 does not include pooling
- Unused airtime will not be rolled over to the next billing cycle
Call 256-432-2685 for Special Government Globalstar Satellite Phone Rates and GSA Pricing.
Globalstar Home Service area includes: Continental U.S., Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Eastern Caribbean
Enhanced Services such as call forwarding and live customer care are FREE.
Activation Fee of $50.00 to be charged upon activation of phones.
Long Distance is included in Standard airtime rates, from USA, Caribbean, Canada, to USA, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Globalstar is continually working to maintain and improve their service. Occasionally, you may experience periods when it takes you longer than expected to connect to our system, or your call in progress terminates prematurely. To help you plan your communications, we are providing for your convenience a web-based tool that forecasts satellite availability for your location over the upcoming 24-hour period. Please carefully read the advisory information regarding the Globalstar web-based tool before you use it. If you don’t currently own a Globalstar phone you may use satellite phone number 863-203-5768 to build the satellite availability report.
Go to this link to build a satellite availability report for the area where you plan to use the Globalstar phone
- View The Globalstar Products We Offer
- View The World Wide Coverage Map
- Order Globalstar Products
- Globalstar Service Agreement
- Globalstar Satellite Phone Equipment Manuals
- Globalstar Roaming Rates
- Globalstar's Express Data Service
- FREE Thirty-Five Character Short Text Messaging Now Available
- 300 minute prepaid Ready Sat Go Package
- Historical 2012 Plans